Manuscript/Mixed Material Arabic Manuscripts 389. Horologion.
About this Item
- Arabic Manuscripts 389. Horologion.
- Created / Published
- ca. 13th cent.
- Subject Headings
- - Saint Catherine (Monastery : Mount Sinai)
- - Manuscripts, Arabic
- - Illumination of Books and Manuscripts
- - Manuscripts
- - Copied on paper.
- - While Checklist states that this manuscript is Arabic-Coptic (p. 37), William Clark states in his introduction that the manusript is actually Persian (p. vii).
- 115 folios on microfilm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- series: Microfilm 5014: Arabic
- Source Collection
- Manuscripts in St. Catherine's Monastery, Mount Sinai
- Online Format
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
This Collection is in the public domain. We suggest the following credit line in any resulting publication: "Library of Congress Collection of Manuscripts in St. Catherine's Monastery, Mt. Sinai"
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Arabic Manuscripts 389. Horologion. Ca. 13th Cent, 1200. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/00279389839-ms/.
APA citation style:
(1200) Arabic Manuscripts 389. Horologion. Ca. 13th Cent. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/00279389839-ms/.
MLA citation style:
Arabic Manuscripts 389. Horologion. Ca. 13th Cent, 1200. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/00279389839-ms/>.