Book/Printed Material Mosukō no tabi モスコウの旅 /
Full online access to this resource is only available at the Library of Congress.
About this Item
- Mosukō no tabi
- Other Title
- モスコウの旅 /
- Contributor Names
- Duhamel, Georges, 1884-1966.
- Ozaki, Kihachi, 1892-1974.
- Created / Published
- Tōkyō : Ryūseikaku, Shōwa 16 
- Subject Headings
- - Duhamel, Georges,--1884-1966--Travel--Russia
- - Authors, French--20th century--Travel--Russia
- - Moscow (Russia)--Description and travel
- - Cover title.
- - LC copy from Naimushō Keihokyoku censorship collection; classified as "annei" and pp. 213, 244-245, 267 to be deleted.
- - "MOJ 75-A 714" : intended for microfilm.
- - yf05 02-02-00; to Asian Division ye18 05-12-00
- 267 p. ; 19 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- PQ2607.U53 V616 1941
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Access Advisory
- Access onsite only.
- Online Format
- Cover title. LC copy from Naimushō Keihokyoku censorship collection; classified as "annei" and pp. 213, 244-245, 267 to be deleted. "MOJ 75-A 714" : intended for microfilm. yf05 02-02-00; to Asian Division ye18 05-12-00
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library of Congress obtained permission to make these collection materials available online for educational and research purposes through a collaboration with the National Diet Library of Japan. However, these rights do not extend to third party uses. Some parts of the collection may be in the public domain under Japanese law, which protects cinematic materials for seventy years from creation or publication, and other works for 50 years from the death of the author, and corporate or anonymous works for 50 years from publication. Public domain materials are free for use and reuse.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by copyright law requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. See our Legal Notices and Privacy and Publicity Rights for additional information and restrictions.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Duhamel, Georges, and Kihachi Ozaki. Mosukō No Tabi. [Tōkyō: Ryūseikaku, Shōwa 16, 1941] Pdf. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/00505878/.
APA citation style:
Duhamel, G. & Ozaki, K. (1941) Mosukō No Tabi. [Tōkyō: Ryūseikaku, Shōwa 16] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/00505878/.
MLA citation style:
Duhamel, Georges, and Kihachi Ozaki. Mosukō No Tabi. [Tōkyō: Ryūseikaku, Shōwa 16, 1941] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/00505878/>.