Book/Printed Material Sensō to senden : jōhō shinrigaku 戰爭と宣傳 : 情報心理學 /
Full online access to this resource is only available at the Library of Congress.
About this Item
- Sensō to senden : jōhō shinrigaku
- Other Title
- 戰爭と宣傳 : 情報心理學 /
- Contributor Names
- Bartlett, Frederic C. (Frederic Charles), Sir, 1887-1969.
- Oka, Shigeyuki.
- Created / Published
- Tōkyō : Takata Shoin, Shōwa 17 
- Subject Headings
- - Propaganda
- - "MOJ 75-A 794": intended for microfilm.
- - LC copy from Naimushō Keihokyoku censorship collection; inspector's markings on several pages.
- - LC copy brittle.
- - Reg. 245: used reading of translator's name in colophon
- 163 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- HM1231 .B3716 1942
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Access Advisory
- Access onsite only.
- Online Format
- "MOJ 75-A 794": intended for microfilm. LC copy from Naimushō Keihokyoku censorship collection; inspector's markings on several pages. LC copy brittle. Reg. 245: used reading of translator's name in colophon
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress obtained permission to make these collection materials available online for educational and research purposes through a collaboration with the National Diet Library of Japan. However, these rights do not extend to third party uses. Some parts of the collection may be in the public domain under Japanese law, which protects cinematic materials for seventy years from creation or publication, and other works for 50 years from the death of the author, and corporate or anonymous works for 50 years from publication. Public domain materials are free for use and reuse.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by copyright law requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. See our Legal Notices and Privacy and Publicity Rights for additional information and restrictions.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Bartlett, Frederic C. , Sir, and Shigeyuki Oka. Sensō to Senden: Jōhō Shinrigaku. [Tōkyō: Takata Shoin, Shōwa 17, 1942] Pdf. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/00509421/.
APA citation style:
Bartlett, F. C. & Oka, S. (1942) Sensō to Senden: Jōhō Shinrigaku. [Tōkyō: Takata Shoin, Shōwa 17] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/00509421/.
MLA citation style:
Bartlett, Frederic C. , Sir, and Shigeyuki Oka. Sensō to Senden: Jōhō Shinrigaku. [Tōkyō: Takata Shoin, Shōwa 17, 1942] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/00509421/>.