Book/Printed Material Higyō tōkei ni tsuite 罷業統計に就いて /
About this Item
- Higyō tōkei ni tsuite
- Other Title
- 罷業統計に就いて /
- Contributor Names
- Lenin, Vladimir Ilʹich, 1870-1924.
- Nishi, Masao, -1944.
- Created / Published
- Tōkyō : Hakuyōsha, Shōwa 12 
- Subject Headings
- - Strikes and lockouts--Russia--Statistics
- - Translation of collection of articles, which originally appeared in various Russian periodicals, 1910-1913.
- - "MOJ 75-A 842": intended for microfilm.
- - Includes bibliographical references.
- - LC copy from Naimushō Keihokyoku censorship collection; inspector's decision: "Kinshi shikarubeki ya."
- - LC copy brittle.
- 4, 197 p. ; 19 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- HD5395 .L46 1937
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Translation of collection of articles, which originally appeared in various Russian periodicals, 1910-1913. "MOJ 75-A 842": intended for microfilm. Includes bibliographical references. LC copy from Naimushō Keihokyoku censorship collection; inspector's decision: "Kinshi shikarubeki ya." LC copy brittle.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library of Congress obtained permission to make these collection materials available online for educational and research purposes through a collaboration with the National Diet Library of Japan. However, these rights do not extend to third party uses. Some parts of the collection may be in the public domain under Japanese law, which protects cinematic materials for seventy years from creation or publication, and other works for 50 years from the death of the author, and corporate or anonymous works for 50 years from publication. Public domain materials are free for use and reuse.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by copyright law requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. See our Legal Notices and Privacy and Publicity Rights for additional information and restrictions.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Lenin, Vladimir IlʹIch, and Masao Nishi. Higyō Tōkei Ni Tsuite. [Tōkyō: Hakuyōsha, Shōwa 12, 1937] Pdf. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/00714057/.
APA citation style:
Lenin, V. I. & Nishi, M. (1937) Higyō Tōkei Ni Tsuite. [Tōkyō: Hakuyōsha, Shōwa 12] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/00714057/.
MLA citation style:
Lenin, Vladimir IlʹIch, and Masao Nishi. Higyō Tōkei Ni Tsuite. [Tōkyō: Hakuyōsha, Shōwa 12, 1937] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/00714057/>.