Book/Printed Material Ist Tanzen sünde?
About this Item
- Ist Tanzen sünde?
- Contributor Names
- Pfefferkorn, G. J. (George J.)
- Created / Published
- Chippewa Falls, Wis.], c1901, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Dance -- Religious aspects
- - Dance -- Moral and ethical aspects
- - Antidance Literature
- abstract or summary
- - Von G. J. Pfefferkorn ... (statement of responsibility)
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as facsimile page images. (additional physical form)
- electronic resource
- 2 p.l., 66 p. 19 cm.
- Music Division
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Abstract Or Summary. Book. print | 2 p.l., 66 p. 19 cm. | Von G. J. Pfefferkorn ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as facsimile page images. (Additional Physical Form). Print (Form). Electronic Resource (Form). Remote (Form).
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the materials in this collection.
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
The accompanying videos were produced by the Library of Congress. Note Video Performers for additional credits for video performers.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Performers for the October 1997 Great Hall event: Dancers
Members of The Jonquil Street Foundation, Inc. Ariane Anthony, Thomas Baird, Barbara Barr, Patricia Beaman, Christopher Caines, Charles Garth, James Martin, Maris Wolff. Musicians - members of The Library of Congress Centennial Cotillion Brass Band, Emerson Head and Robert Sheldon, Leaders (Members, Metro Washington D.C. Federation of Musicians Local 161-710, AFM.)
Performers for the Coolidge Auditorium clips: Dancers
Cheryl Stafford and Thomas Baird. Musicians - Boris Gurevitch (piano), Susan Manus (violin).
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Pfefferkorn, G. J. Ist Tanzen sünde?. [Chippewa Falls, Wis., monographic, 1901] Image. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/01030806/.
APA citation style:
Pfefferkorn, G. J. (1901) Ist Tanzen sünde?. [Chippewa Falls, Wis., monographic] [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/01030806/.
MLA citation style:
Pfefferkorn, G. J. Ist Tanzen sünde?. [Chippewa Falls, Wis., monographic, 1901] Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/01030806/>.