Map Saimoppo bochi kinbōzu 濟物浦墓地近傍圖 / / Chōsenkoku Saimoppo bochi kinbō no zu / Kōhei Taii Kaizu Mitsuo kore o tsukuru
About this Item
- Saimoppo bochi kinbōzu
- Other Title
- 濟物浦墓地近傍圖 /
- Chōsenkoku Saimoppo bochi kinbō no zu / Kōhei Taii Kaizu Mitsuo kore o tsukuru
- Contributor Names
- Kaizu, Mitsuo.
- Created / Published
- Meiji 18 
- Subject Headings
- - Inchʻŏn (Korea)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Korea--Inchʻŏn
- - 仁川 (Korea)
- - Relief shown by contours, hachures, and spot heights.
- - Title from title piece pasted on verso of map.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - "第十二棚" written in red.
- 1 ms. map : col. ; 30 x 38 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7904.I37 1885 K3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Relief shown by contours, hachures, and spot heights. Title from title piece pasted on verso of map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. "第十二棚" written in red.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Kaizu, Mitsuo. Saimoppo Bochi Kinbōzu. [Meiji 18, 1885] Map. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/2008486358/.
APA citation style:
Kaizu, M. (1885) Saimoppo Bochi Kinbōzu. [Meiji 18] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/2008486358/.
MLA citation style:
Kaizu, Mitsuo. Saimoppo Bochi Kinbōzu. [Meiji 18, 1885] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2008486358/>.