About this Item
- Autograph collection, 1819-1843
- Contributor Names
- Mozart, Franz Xaver -- 1791-1844
- Aiblinger, Johann Kaspar -- 1779-1867
- Baroni-Cavalcabó, Julie -- 1813-1887
- Grund, Fr. W. (Friedrich Wilhelm) -- 1791-1874
- Holz, Karl -- 1798-1858
- Jenger, Johann Baptist -- 1793-1856
- Kisting, Heinrich -- 1779-1848
- Spaun, Josef -- Freiherr von -- 1788-1865
- Stolpe, Aloys.
- Stolpe, Antoine.
- Szymanowska, Maria Agata Wołowska -- 1789-1831
- Vieuxtemps, Henri -- 1820-1881
- Created / Published
- 1819, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Musicians -- Autographs
- - Purchase; 1930. (acquisition)
- 110 items : illustrations (some color), music ; 22 x 15 cm
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- ML94 .M7
- Multiple Languages
- Online Format
- Collection of 100 album leaves, inscribed to W.A. Mozart, Sohn and dated between 1819 and 1842. Included are lines of music, canon, songs, drawings, and watercolor sketches. The leaves originate in Basel, Copenhagen, Frankfurt am Main, Graz, Hamburg, Königsberg, Lemberg, Mannheim, Milan, Oldenburg, Padua, Prague, Salzburg, Stuttgart, Venice, Warsaw, Vienna. 69 of the leaves are from musicians and others related to the music profession. 110 items : illustrations (some color), music ; 22 x 15 cm | Purchase; 1930. (Acquisition).
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- Aiblinger, Johann Kaspar
- Baroni-Cavalcabó, Julie
- Grund, Fr. W. (Friedrich Wilhelm)
- Holz, Karl
- Jenger, Johann Baptist
- Kisting, Heinrich
- Mozart, Franz Xaver
- Spaun, Josef (Freiherr Von)
- Stolpe, Aloys
- Stolpe, Antoine
- Szymanowska, Maria Agata Wołowska
- Vieuxtemps, Henri
The Music Treasures Consortium is an alliance of many libraries. The Library of Congress is hosting the consortium Web site which gives bibliographic information on each item; access to the digital items is provided through links to the holding library's own Web site. The items on this site are made freely available for scholarly use. Other uses may require permission or credit to the holding repository. Please contact the holding repository for more information.
Rights information for Library of Congress Holdings in the Music Treasures Consortium:
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Mozart, Franz Xaver, Johann Kaspar Aiblinger, Julie Baroni-Cavalcabó, Fr. W Grund, Karl Holz, Johann Baptist Jenger, Heinrich Kisting, et al. Autograph Collection, -1843. , Monographic, 1819. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/2010561670/.
APA citation style:
Mozart, F. X., Aiblinger, J. K., Baroni-Cavalcabó, J., Grund, F. W., Holz, K., Jenger, J. B. [...] Vieuxtemps, H. (1819) Autograph Collection, -1843. , Monographic. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/2010561670/.
MLA citation style:
Mozart, Franz Xaver, et al. Autograph Collection, -1843. , Monographic, 1819. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2010561670/>.