Photo, Print, Drawing Come right in, doctor!
Full online access to this resource is only available at the Library of Congress.
About this Item
- Come right in, doctor!
- Contributor Names
- Berryman, Clifford Kennedy, 1869-1949, artist
- Created / Published
- 1939 Jan. 21.
- Subject Headings
- - Cummings, Homer S.--(Homer Stille),--1870-1956
- - Schacht, Hjalmar Horace Greeley,--1877-1970
- - Tugwell, Rexford G.--(Rexford Guy),--1891
- - Losers
- - Clubs
- - Moley
- - Roper
- - Douglas, Lewis
- Format Headings
- Cartoons (Commentary)--American.
- Cartoons (Commentary)--American
- - Probably published in: Washington star.
- - (DLC/PP-1945:R2.441)
- - This catalog record contains preliminary or unverified data from a project done in BRS software, ca. 1985.
- - mm / 860127.
- 1 drawing.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- CD 1 - Berryman (C.K.), no. 939 (A size)
- Source Collection
- Cartoon Drawings (Library of Congress)
- Digital Id
- acd 2a06622 //hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/acd.2a06622
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Rights Advisory
- May be restricted: Information on reproduction rights available in LC P&P Restrictions Statement.
- Online Format
- 1 drawing.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress does not own rights to material in its collections. Therefore, it does not license or charge permission fees for use of such material and cannot grant or deny permission to publish or otherwise distribute the material.
Ultimately, it is the researcher's obligation to assess copyright or other use restrictions and obtain permission from third parties when necessary before publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the Library's collections.
For information about reproducing, publishing, and citing material from this collection, as well as access to the original items, see: Cartoon Drawings - Rights and Restrictions Information
- Rights Advisory: May be restricted: Information on reproduction rights available in LC P&P Restrictions Statement.
- Reproduction Number: ---
- Call Number: CD 1 - Berryman (C.K.), no. 939 (A size)
- Access Advisory: ---
If there is information listed in the Reproduction Number field above:
You can use the reproduction number to purchase a copy from Duplication Services. It will be
made from the source listed in the parentheses after the number.
Access to Originals
Is the item digitized? (A thumbnail (small) image will be visible on the left.)
Yes, the item is digitized.
Please use the digital image in preference to requesting the original. All images can be
viewed at a large size when you are in any reading room at the Library of Congress. In some
cases, only thumbnail (small) images are available when you are outside the Library of
Congress because the item is rights restricted or has not been evaluated for rights
As a preservation measure, we generally do not serve an original item when a digital image is available. If you have a compelling reason to see the original, consult with a reference librarian. (Sometimes, the original is simply too fragile to serve. For example, glass and film photographic negatives are particularly subject to damage. They are also easier to see online where they are presented as positive images.)
- No, the item is not digitized. Please go to #2.
- Yes, the item is digitized. Please use the digital image in preference to requesting the original. All images can be viewed at a large size when you are in any reading room at the Library of Congress. In some cases, only thumbnail (small) images are available when you are outside the Library of Congress because the item is rights restricted or has not been evaluated for rights restrictions.
- Yes, another surrogate exists. Reference staff can direct you to this surrogate.
- No, another surrogate does not exist. Please go to #3.
Chicago citation style:
Berryman, Clifford Kennedy, Artist. Come Right In, Doctor!. , 1939. Photograph. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/2016679217/.
APA citation style:
Berryman, C. K. (1939) Come Right In, Doctor!. , 1939. [Photograph] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/2016679217/.
MLA citation style:
Berryman, Clifford Kennedy, Artist. Come Right In, Doctor!. Photograph. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2016679217/>.