Photo, Print, Drawing Some casual cartoonlets
About this Item
- Some casual cartoonlets
- Contributor Names
- Coffin, George Yost, 1850-1896, artist
- Created / Published
- 1896 Sept. 16.
- Subject Headings
- - Lamont, Daniel Scott,--1851-1905
- - Hanna, Marcus Alonzo,--1837-1904
- - Bryan, William Jennings,--1860-1925
- - Cleveland, Grover,--1837-1908
- - Daniel,--(Biblical character)
- - Trees
- - Smoke
- - Wolfert
- - Albany (N.Y.)
- - Resolutions
- - Lions
- - Tammany Tiger
- - Economic policy
- - Chinese
- - Capitalism
- - Democratic Party
- - Palmer
- - Buckner
- - Political platforms
- - Accidents
- Format Headings
- Cartoons (Commentary)--American.
- Cartoons (Commentary)--American
- - No accession number.
- - This catalog record contains preliminary or unverified data from a project done in BRS software, ca. 1985.
- - mm / 860224.
- 1 drawing.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- CD 1 - Coffin (G.Y.), no. 120 (B size)
- Source Collection
- Cartoon Drawings (Library of Congress)
- Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA http://0-hdl.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/loc.pnp/pp.print
- Digital Id
- acd 2a07207 //hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/acd.2a07207
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Reproduction Number
- LC-USZ62-10341 (b&w film copy neg.)
- Rights Advisory
- No known restrictions on publication.
- Online Format
- 1 drawing.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- (Biblical Character)
- Albany (N.Y.)
- Bryan, William Jennings
- Cartoons (Commentary)
- Cleveland, Grover
- Democratic Party
- Economic Policy
- Hanna, Marcus Alonzo
- Lamont, Daniel Scott
- Political Platforms
- Tammany Tiger
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
For information about reproducing, publishing, and citing material from this collection, as well as access to the original items, see: Cartoon Drawings - Rights and Restrictions Information
- Rights Advisory: No known restrictions on publication.
- Reproduction Number: LC-USZ62-10341 (b&w film copy neg.)
- Call Number: CD 1 - Coffin (G.Y.), no. 120 (B size)
- Access Advisory: ---
If there is information listed in the Reproduction Number field above:
You can use the reproduction number to purchase a copy from Duplication Services. It will be
made from the source listed in the parentheses after the number.
Access to Originals
Is the item digitized? (A thumbnail (small) image will be visible on the left.)
Yes, the item is digitized.
Please use the digital image in preference to requesting the original. All images can be
viewed at a large size when you are in any reading room at the Library of Congress. In some
cases, only thumbnail (small) images are available when you are outside the Library of
Congress because the item is rights restricted or has not been evaluated for rights
As a preservation measure, we generally do not serve an original item when a digital image is available. If you have a compelling reason to see the original, consult with a reference librarian. (Sometimes, the original is simply too fragile to serve. For example, glass and film photographic negatives are particularly subject to damage. They are also easier to see online where they are presented as positive images.)
- No, the item is not digitized. Please go to #2.
- Yes, the item is digitized. Please use the digital image in preference to requesting the original. All images can be viewed at a large size when you are in any reading room at the Library of Congress. In some cases, only thumbnail (small) images are available when you are outside the Library of Congress because the item is rights restricted or has not been evaluated for rights restrictions.
- Yes, another surrogate exists. Reference staff can direct you to this surrogate.
- No, another surrogate does not exist. Please go to #3.
Chicago citation style:
Coffin, George Yost, Artist. Some Casual Cartoonlets. , 1896. Sept. 16. Photograph. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/2016679763/.
APA citation style:
Coffin, G. Y. (1896) Some Casual Cartoonlets. , 1896. Sept. 16. [Photograph] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/2016679763/.
MLA citation style:
Coffin, George Yost, Artist. Some Casual Cartoonlets. Sept. 16. Photograph. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2016679763/>.