Map [Map of Roosevelt properties at Hyde Park, N.Y.
About this Item
- [Map of Roosevelt properties at Hyde Park, N.Y.
- Contributor Names
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--New York (State)--Hyde Park (Dutchess County)--Maps
- - Hyde Park (Dutchess County, N.Y.)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Manuscript maps
- - United States--New York (State)--Hyde Park (Dutchess County)
- - Scale ca. 1:20,000.
- - Manuscript, pencil, on manila envelope.
- - Letterhead: The White House.
- - Cadastral map.
- - Ascription of authorship through comparison of handwriting with copies of his correspondence.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- map 25 x 31 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3804.H95G46 193- .R6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Scale ca. 1:20,000. Manuscript, pencil, on manila envelope. Letterhead: The White House. Cadastral map. Ascription of authorship through comparison of handwriting with copies of his correspondence. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Roosevelt, Franklin D. Map of Roosevelt properties at Hyde Park, N.Y. [193-?, 1930] Map. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/73691631/.
APA citation style:
Roosevelt, F. D. (1930) Map of Roosevelt properties at Hyde Park, N.Y. [193-?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/73691631/.
MLA citation style:
Roosevelt, Franklin D. Map of Roosevelt properties at Hyde Park, N.Y. [193-?, 1930] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/73691631/>.