Map Bird's eye view of the city of Portland, Maine 1876.
About this Item
- Bird's eye view of the city of Portland, Maine 1876.
- Contributor Names
- Warner, Jos.
- Stoner, J. J.
- Charles Shober & Co.
- Chicago Lithographing Co.
- Created / Published
- Madison, Wis., J. J. Stoner 
- Subject Headings
- - Portland (Me.)--Aerial views
- - United States--Maine--Portland
- - Perspective map not drawn to scale.
- - Indexed for points of interest.
- - LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 249
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - AACR2: 651/1; 700/1; 710/2; 710/3
- col. map 53 x 87 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3734.P8A3 1876 .W3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Perspective map not drawn to scale. Indexed for points of interest. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 249 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2: 651/1; 700/1; 710/2; 710/3
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Chicago citation style:
Warner, Jos, J. J Stoner, Charles Shober & Co, and Chicago Lithographing Co. Bird's eye view of the city of Portland, Maine. [Madison, Wis., J. J. Stoner, 1876] Map. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/75693248/.
APA citation style:
Warner, J., Stoner, J. J., Charles Shober & Co & Chicago Lithographing Co. (1876) Bird's eye view of the city of Portland, Maine. [Madison, Wis., J. J. Stoner] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/75693248/.
MLA citation style:
Warner, Jos, et al. Bird's eye view of the city of Portland, Maine. [Madison, Wis., J. J. Stoner, 1876] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/75693248/>.