Map 1889 perspective map of Norfolk, Neb.
About this Item
- 1889 perspective map of Norfolk, Neb.
- Contributor Names
- Wellge, H. (Henry)
- American Publishing Co. (Milwaukee, Wis.)
- Created / Published
- Milwaukee, American Publishing Co. 
- Subject Headings
- - Norfolk (Neb.)--Aerial views
- - United States--Nebraska--Norfolk
- - Perspective map not drawn to scale.
- - Bird's-eye-view.
- - LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 466
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes illus., index to points of interest, and view "Norfolk in 1884."
- - AACR2
- col. map 36 x 62 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4194.N7A3 1889 .W4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 466 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus., index to points of interest, and view "Norfolk in 1884." AACR2
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Chicago citation style:
Wellge, H, and American Publishing Co. perspective map of Norfolk, Neb. [Milwaukee, American Publishing Co, 1889] Map. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/75694677/.
APA citation style:
Wellge, H. & American Publishing Co. (1889) perspective map of Norfolk, Neb. [Milwaukee, American Publishing Co] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/75694677/.
MLA citation style:
Wellge, H, and American Publishing Co. perspective map of Norfolk, Neb. [Milwaukee, American Publishing Co, 1889] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/75694677/>.