Map Bushū Toshima-gun Edo-shō zu.
About this Item
- Bushū Toshima-gun Edo-shō zu.
- Created / Published
- [S.l. : s.n.], Tenwa 2 
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--Japan--Tokyo--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Japan--Tokyo
- - Scale ca. 1:7,500.
- - On cover, annotated in black ink: Edo ōezu.
- - Title on label on cover: Kanʾei Edo kozu.
- - Wood block print.
- - Reprint of 1630 or 1631 map.
- - Oriented with north toward the upper right.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Cadastral map showing land ownership in central Tokyo.
- - Includes distance chart.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - AACR2
- 1 map ; 85 x 120 cm. fold. in cover 23 x 17 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7964.T7G46 1631 .B82 1682
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Scale ca. 1:7,500. On cover, annotated in black ink: Edo ōezu. Title on label on cover: Kanʾei Edo kozu. Wood block print. Reprint of 1630 or 1631 map. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Cadastral map showing land ownership in central Tokyo. Includes distance chart. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Bushū Toshima-gun Edo-shō zu. [S.l.: s.n., Tenwa 2, 1682] Map. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/80691955/.
APA citation style:
(1682) Bushū Toshima-gun Edo-shō zu. [S.l.: s.n., Tenwa 2] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/80691955/.
MLA citation style:
Bushū Toshima-gun Edo-shō zu. [S.l.: s.n., Tenwa 2, 1682] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/80691955/>.