Map Water-resources investigations in Louisiana, 1977
About this Item
- Water-resources investigations in Louisiana, 1977
- Contributor Names
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Louisiana. Office of Highways.
- Louisiana. Office of Public Works.
- Created / Published
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1978.
- Hydrologic-data stations and hydrologic investigations in Louisiana, as of January 1977 -- Average annual precipitation, in inches -- Average annual runoff, in inches -- Average discharge of the principal rivers -- Generalized picture of minimum streamflow conditions in Louisiana based on 7-day average minimum flows which will occur, on the average, once every 2 years (determined from streamflow records) -- Occurrence of fresh ground water.
- Subject Headings
- - Water resources development--Louisiana--Maps
- - Water resources development--Louisiana--Bibliography
- - Hydrology--Louisiana--Maps
- - Hydrology--Louisiana--Bibliography
- - Hydrological stations--Louisiana--Maps
- - United States--Louisiana
- - Panel title.
- - Includes text and tables.
- - Text on verso.
- - Includes bibliographies.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 6 maps on 1 sheet : 1 col. ; 25 x 28 cm. and 8 x 9 cm., sheet 54 x 61 cm., folded to 27 x 21 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4011.C3 1977 .G4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- OCLC Number
- Panel title. Includes text and tables. Text on verso. Includes bibliographies. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Geological Survey, U.S, Louisiana. Office Of Highways, and Louisiana. Office Of Public Works. Water-resources investigations in Louisiana. Reston, Va.: The Survey, 1977. Map. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/83692083/.
APA citation style:
Geological Survey, U. S., Louisiana. Office Of Highways & Louisiana. Office Of Public Works. (1977) Water-resources investigations in Louisiana. Reston, Va.: The Survey. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/83692083/.
MLA citation style:
Geological Survey, U.S, Louisiana. Office Of Highways, and Louisiana. Office Of Public Works. Water-resources investigations in Louisiana. Reston, Va.: The Survey, 1977. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/83692083/>.