Map John Wylie 600 acres.
About this Item
- John Wylie 600 acres.
- Contributor Names
- Winters, Gabriel.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--Louisiana--Maps
- - Manuscript maps
- - United States--Louisiana
- - Shows John Wylie's property located west of Mississippi River, in Orlean's Territory.
- - Pen and ink.
- - Includes text describing the boundaries of the land, dated "the 27th day of January 1806", signed by the surveyor, Gabriel Winters.
- - Signature of John Wylie and note "104 recorded book no 2, page 133" on verso.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- 1 map : ms. ; sheet 42 x 27 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4011.G46 1806 .W5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Shows John Wylie's property located west of Mississippi River, in Orlean's Territory. Pen and ink. Includes text describing the boundaries of the land, dated "the 27th day of January 1806", signed by the surveyor, Gabriel Winters. Signature of John Wylie and note "104 recorded book no 2, page 133" on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Winters, Gabriel. John Wylie 600 acres. 1806. Map. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/83695496/.
APA citation style:
Winters, G. (1806) John Wylie 600 acres. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/83695496/.
MLA citation style:
Winters, Gabriel. John Wylie 600 acres. 1806. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/83695496/>.