Map Map of the United Cities cottage sites
About this Item
- Map of the United Cities cottage sites
- Contributor Names
- Martenet, Simon J.
- Created / Published
- [Maryland? : s.n., 1866]
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--Maryland--Annapolis Junction--Maps
- - United States--Maryland--Annapolis Junction
- - Cadastral map showing lot numbers and areas.
- - Covers vicinity of Annapolis Junction (Md.).
- - Selected buildings shown pictorially.
- - Includes distance list.
- - LC copy annotated in pencil and ink, stained, and worn at fold lines.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Acquisitions control no. 26-84
- - Vault
- 1 map ; 42 x 88 cm., on sheet 61 x 96 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3844.A62G46 1866 .M3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Cadastral map showing lot numbers and areas. Covers vicinity of Annapolis Junction (Md.). Selected buildings shown pictorially. Includes distance list. LC copy annotated in pencil and ink, stained, and worn at fold lines. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Acquisitions control no. 26-84 Vault
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Martenet, Simon J. Map of the United Cities cottage sites. [Maryland?: s.n, 1866] Map. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/84697268/.
APA citation style:
Martenet, S. J. (1866) Map of the United Cities cottage sites. [Maryland?: s.n] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/84697268/.
MLA citation style:
Martenet, Simon J. Map of the United Cities cottage sites. [Maryland?: s.n, 1866] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/84697268/>.