Book/Printed Material Saishin hyakka daijiten 最新・百科大辭典 /
About this Item
- Saishin hyakka daijiten
- Other Title
- 最新・百科大辭典 /
- Contributor Names
- Ai no Jigyōsha. Hensanbu.
- Created / Published
- Tōkyō : Ai no Jigyōsha, Shōwa 12 
- Subject Headings
- - Encyclopedias and dictionaries, Japanese
- - Maps on lining papers.
- - Includes index.
- - "MOJ 75-A 366" : intended for microfilm.
- - LC copy 2 from Naimushō Keihokyoku censorship collection; classified as "annei" and banned.
- - LC copy 2 brittle and imperfect: t.p. and all before p. 145 of text wanting; placed in an acid-free envelope.
- 2, 29, 903 p.,  p. of plates : ill., col. maps ; 19 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- AG35.2 .S2 1938
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Maps on lining papers. Includes index. "MOJ 75-A 366" : intended for microfilm. LC copy 2 from Naimushō Keihokyoku censorship collection; classified as "annei" and banned. LC copy 2 brittle and imperfect: t.p. and all before p. 145 of text wanting; placed in an acid-free envelope.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library of Congress obtained permission to make these collection materials available online for educational and research purposes through a collaboration with the National Diet Library of Japan. However, these rights do not extend to third party uses. Some parts of the collection may be in the public domain under Japanese law, which protects cinematic materials for seventy years from creation or publication, and other works for 50 years from the death of the author, and corporate or anonymous works for 50 years from publication. Public domain materials are free for use and reuse.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by copyright law requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. See our Legal Notices and Privacy and Publicity Rights for additional information and restrictions.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Ai No Jigyōsha. Hensanbu. Saishin Hyakka Daijiten. [Tōkyō: Ai no Jigyōsha, Shōwa 12, 1937] Pdf. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/86230965/.
APA citation style:
Ai No Jigyōsha. Hensanbu. (1937) Saishin Hyakka Daijiten. [Tōkyō: Ai no Jigyōsha, Shōwa 12] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/86230965/.
MLA citation style:
Ai No Jigyōsha. Hensanbu. Saishin Hyakka Daijiten. [Tōkyō: Ai no Jigyōsha, Shōwa 12, 1937] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/86230965/>.