Map Map of the city of Washington
About this Item
- Map of the city of Washington
- Contributor Names
- De Krafft, F. C.
- Stone, W. I., Mrs.
- Brannan, John, 1778?-1829.
- Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C.?] : John Brannan, 1828.
- Subject Headings
- - Washington (D.C.)--Maps
- - United States--District of Columbia--Washington
- - Shows block numbers, wards, and government buildings.
- - Mounted on cloth backing and edged in imitation leather.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Phillips. Washington, 1320
- - Vault
- - DCP
- 1 map ; 40 x 52 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3850 1828 .D4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Shows block numbers, wards, and government buildings. Mounted on cloth backing and edged in imitation leather. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Phillips. Washington, 1320 Vault DCP
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
De Krafft, F. C, W. I Stone, and John Brannan. Map of the city of Washington. [Washington, D.C.?: John Brannan, 1828] Map. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/88694088/.
APA citation style:
De Krafft, F. C., Stone, W. I. & Brannan, J. (1828) Map of the city of Washington. [Washington, D.C.?: John Brannan] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/88694088/.
MLA citation style:
De Krafft, F. C, W. I Stone, and John Brannan. Map of the city of Washington. [Washington, D.C.?: John Brannan, 1828] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/88694088/>.