Map Pekin kinbō no zu, yonmanbun no ichi Beijing jin pang zhi tu
About this Item
- Pekin kinbō no zu, yonmanbun no ichi
- Other Title
- Beijing jin pang zhi tu
- Contributor Names
- Tamai, Rōko.
- Created / Published
- Meiji 17-nen 
- Subject Headings
- - Beijing Region (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - China--Beijing Region
- - Shows villages, fields, deep ditches, geomorphic scenery in Beijing region.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Annotated in pencil at lower left bottom.
- - Accompanied by 2 blank sheets intended for ancillary map coverage. 2 sheets ; 76 cm.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - ARP
- 1 ms. map on 6 sheets : col., reinforced with rice paper ; 200 x 125 cm., sheets 77 x 63 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7824.B4A1 1884 .T3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Shows villages, fields, deep ditches, geomorphic scenery in Beijing region. Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Annotated in pencil at lower left bottom. Accompanied by 2 blank sheets intended for ancillary map coverage. 2 sheets ; 76 cm. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. ARP
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Tamai, Rōko. Pekin Kinbō No Zu, Yonmanbun No Ichi. [Meiji 17-Nen, 1884] Map. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/91684754/.
APA citation style:
Tamai, R. (1884) Pekin Kinbō No Zu, Yonmanbun No Ichi. [Meiji 17-Nen] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/91684754/.
MLA citation style:
Tamai, Rōko. Pekin Kinbō No Zu, Yonmanbun No Ichi. [Meiji 17-Nen, 1884] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/91684754/>.