Map Pekin kinbō seibu.
About this Item
- Pekin kinbō seibu.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Beijing Region (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - China--Beijing Region
- - Shows mountains, rivers, roads, towns, villages, and fields in the western suburb of Beijing.
- - Covers Xichengyuan between Deshengmen and You'anmen in the east, Mentougou in the west, Gu'anzhen in the south, and Changpingzhou in the north.
- - Relief shown by hachures and form lines.
- - Japanese in Chinese characters.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Title from verso (in red ink).
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - ARP
- - Vault
- 1 ms. map : col., tracing linen; 277 x 81 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7824.B4A1 1880 .P4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Shows mountains, rivers, roads, towns, villages, and fields in the western suburb of Beijing. Covers Xichengyuan between Deshengmen and You'anmen in the east, Mentougou in the west, Gu'anzhen in the south, and Changpingzhou in the north. Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Japanese in Chinese characters. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Title from verso (in red ink). Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. ARP Vault
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Pekin Kinbō Seibu. [?, 1880] Map. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/91684758/.
APA citation style:
(1880) Pekin Kinbō Seibu. [?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/91684758/.
MLA citation style:
Pekin Kinbō Seibu. [?, 1880] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/91684758/>.