Map [Pekin kinbō zu].
About this Item
- [Pekin kinbō zu].
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Beijing Region (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - China--Beijing Region
- - Shows major towns and villages, hills, roads, check points, and topography of Beijing area. Also shows military bases and the roads suitable for military vehicles.
- - Covers Changping Zhou, Gu'an Xian, and Liangxiang Xian in the northwest and southwest part of Beijing.
- - Relief shown by hachures and form lines.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Japanese in Chinese characters.
- - ARP
- - Vault
- 1 ms. map on 8 sheets : col., reinforced with tracing linen; 281 x 110 cm., sheets 83 x 64 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7824.B4A1 1880 .P41
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Shows major towns and villages, hills, roads, check points, and topography of Beijing area. Also shows military bases and the roads suitable for military vehicles. Covers Changping Zhou, Gu'an Xian, and Liangxiang Xian in the northwest and southwest part of Beijing. Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Japanese in Chinese characters. ARP Vault
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Pekin Kinbō Zu. [?, 1880] Map. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/91684759/.
APA citation style:
(1880) Pekin Kinbō Zu. [?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/91684759/.
MLA citation style:
Pekin Kinbō Zu. [?, 1880] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/91684759/>.