Audio Recording Phyllis Armstrong reading her poems with comment in the Recording Laboratory, July 11, 1960
About this Item
- Phyllis Armstrong reading her poems with comment in the Recording Laboratory, July 11, 1960
- Contributor Names
- Armstrong, Phyllis.
- Archive of Recorded Poetry and Literature (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- Snug in the belly of the whale -- Titular -- Street scene -- Requiem for summer -- Play act, once removed -- Reflection -- Count down -- The gypsy -- Interludes in Maryland: I. In time, in season ; III. The huge wound ; IV. Death be not proud -- Self-portrait -- Retirée -- On the death of a rich aunt -- Fulfillment -- Time waits for no man -- Honeymoon by moonlight -- Night girl, all ways -- Cancer -- Time is always of the mind -- Library blues -- Preying mantis -- St. Mary's churchyard, 1709 -- On the eve of Christmas -- Art of administration -- The clue -- Portrait of a cat, whose brain has been affected by poison -- The cat with the heavenly face -- Music salon -- Blessed is he who gives -- Lines to summer -- Personal -- Remark in the park -- Forced March -- Prospect -- Along the lanes the daffodils -- Open letter to a Yankee, concerning the Civil War -- Atomic age -- Motif: for any day, any where -- Hiroshima -- Voices of the nations -- Lines to Coventry -- If there be any among you --
- Korea -- A poet to a crow -- Backward glance before tomorrow -- Peace in our time [partial reading] -- Youth -- The comedy of error -- In a graveyard somewhere in England -- How pleasant to know Mr. Nash -- Design -- Two hours to midnight -- One summer ending -- Commonwealth Pier, Boston, August 1932: last voyage -- Passport needed to heaven?.
- - Recorded for the Archive of Recorded Poetry and Literature.
- - Literary recordings, rev., enl. ed., p. 9-11.
- 1 sound tape reel : analog, 7 1/2 ips, 1 track, mono. ; 10 in.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- LWO 3144
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- OCLC Number
- Recorded for the Archive of Recorded Poetry and Literature. Literary recordings, rev., enl. ed., p. 9-11.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
“Streaming Audio Use Restrictions: The recordings on this page are provided for reference, research, and educational purposes only. No portion of any recording may be reproduced, redistributed, or otherwise made available by any third-party, for any purpose, without prior written authorization from the rights holder.”
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Armstrong, Phyllis, and Archive Of Recorded Poetry And Literature. Phyllis Armstrong reading her poems with comment in the Recording Laboratory. 1960. Audio. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/95770384/.
APA citation style:
Armstrong, P. & Archive Of Recorded Poetry And Literature. (1960) Phyllis Armstrong reading her poems with comment in the Recording Laboratory. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/95770384/.
MLA citation style:
Armstrong, Phyllis, and Archive Of Recorded Poetry And Literature. Phyllis Armstrong reading her poems with comment in the Recording Laboratory. 1960. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/95770384/>.