Audio Recording Muna Lee de Muñoz Marín reading her poems in the Recording Laboratory, April 25, 1960
About this Item
- Muna Lee de Muñoz Marín reading her poems in the Recording Laboratory, April 25, 1960
- Contributor Names
- Lee, Muna, 1895-1965.
- Archive of Recorded Poetry and Literature (Library of Congress)
- Created / Published
- Rich port -- Legend -- Of writing verse -- After reading in the Spanish mystics -- Hacienda -- Dies irae -- Moonrise -- On going ashore -- Cottager -- Dialogue -- Device -- Old story -- Acacia -- Christmas Eve -- Night of San Juan -- Atavian -- Carib fantasy -- Caribbean marsh -- Encounter -- Visitant -- Deliverance -- Champion -- Doom -- Carib garden -- Stalactite -- West Indian plague -- Caribbean noon -- Summertime notation in a trouble world -- Apology for all that blooms in time of crisis -- Housewife -- Fruit tree -- Sonnet series -- The carnival -- The drugstore -- The duelists -- Roebuck men -- The revival -- The blacksmith's wife -- Prairie sky -- August -- Apology --
- From Sea-change (38 selections): The thought of you -- The stars are colored blossoms -- My dreams of you are somber in the twilight -- The little white flower -- The blackbirds fly before the cold -- Melilot -- What is love like? (song) -- As Helen once -- Lips you were not anhungered for -- Survival -- Dirge -- April wind -- I remember you because of a grassy hill -- I have had enough of glamour -- A woman's song -- Choice -- Harvest -- Gifts -- Imprisoned -- You who hear only the words -- Release -- The confidante -- Spring -- November -- The host -- Out of my turbulent days -- Yellow leaves -- Apple boughs -- Foreword -- Sonnets (I-XII) -- Song in the hills -- Mid-western -- Tropic rain -- A song of dreams come true -- Pomarrosal -- The flame trees -- Barrier -- Morning in the woods -- The seeker.
- - Recorded for the Archive of Recorded Poetry and Literature.
- - Literary recording, rev., enl. ed., p. 141-142.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- 1 sound tape reel : analog, 7 1/2 ips, 2 track, mono. ; 10 in.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- LWO 3088
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- OCLC Number
- Recorded for the Archive of Recorded Poetry and Literature. Literary recording, rev., enl. ed., p. 141-142. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
“Streaming Audio Use Restrictions: The recordings on this page are provided for reference, research, and educational purposes only. No portion of any recording may be reproduced, redistributed, or otherwise made available by any third-party, for any purpose, without prior written authorization from the rights holder.”
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Lee, Muna, and Archive Of Recorded Poetry And Literature. Muna Lee de Muñoz Marín reading her poems in the Recording Laboratory. 1960. Audio. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/96702096/.
APA citation style:
Lee, M. & Archive Of Recorded Poetry And Literature. (1960) Muna Lee de Muñoz Marín reading her poems in the Recording Laboratory. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/96702096/.
MLA citation style:
Lee, Muna, and Archive Of Recorded Poetry And Literature. Muna Lee de Muñoz Marín reading her poems in the Recording Laboratory. 1960. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/96702096/>.