permanent ( u.s. citizens only ) Analyst in Economic Policy (Vacancy #: VAR000701)
- Opening Date: November 29, 2018
- Closing Date: December 19, 2018
- OPM Control Number: 518009500
- Vacancy Number: VAR000701
- LC Organization Unit: Congressional Research Service
- LC Organization Unit - Specific Office: Government and Finance Division
- Grade: GS-13
- Series: 0110
- Minimum Salary: $96,970.00
- Maximum Salary: $126,062.00
- Availability: U.S. Citizens Only
The Congressional Research Service (CRS) Government and Finance Division seeks an Analyst in Economic Policy to join its Banking, Insurance, Securities, and Macroeconomic Policy Section.
The analyst will serve the United States Congress by providing expertise on economic policy, the U.S. economy, and financial markets. The ideal candidate will possess expertise in housing finance, securities markets, and/or macroeconomic policy, but may support research analyses undertaken throughout CRS.