permanent ( library employees only ) Copyright Office Deputy General Counsel (Vacancy #: VAR000630)
- Opening Date: December 7, 2018
- Closing Date: December 21, 2018
- OPM Control Number: 518933000
- Vacancy Number: VAR000630
- LC Organization Unit: Copyright
- Grade: SL-00
- Series: 0905
- Minimum Salary: $126,148.00
- Maximum Salary: $189,600.00
- Availability: Library Employees Only
Limited - INTERNAL EMPLOYEES - CONSIDERATION UNDER THIS VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT IS LIMITED TO THE PERMANENT AND INDEFINITE STAFF OF THE COPYRIGHT OFFICE, DUE TO BUDGETARY CONSTRAINTS. TEMPORARY NOT-TO-EXCEED (NTE) AND INDEFINITE NOT-TO-EXCEED (NTE) EMPLOYEES ARE INELIGIBLE TO APPLY. (EMPLOYEES MUST MAINTAIN ELIGIBILITY AT THE TIME OF SELECTION).
This is the position of Deputy General Counsel for the U.S. Copyright Office. The Deputy General Counsel shares with the General Counsel the responsibility at the highest level for a wide range of complex tasks related to the administration of the U.S. copyright law. Actively participates in the development and presentation of Copyright Office positions, proposals, comments and drafts with respect to various aspects of the copyright law.