permanent ( current and former federal employees only ) Human Resources Specialist (Time and Attendance/Payroll) - (Vacancy#: VAR000435)
- Opening Date: May 7, 2018
- Closing Date: May 29, 2018
- OPM Control Number: 498778700
- Vacancy Number: VAR000435
- LC Organization Unit: Office of the Chief Operating Officer
- Grade: GS-09
- Series: 0201
- Minimum Salary: $56,233.00
- Maximum Salary: $73,105.00
- Availability: Current and Former Federal Employees Only
This position is located in the Human Resources Services, Employee Services Directorate. The incumbent serves as a Human Resources Specialist responsible for providing a wide range of technical and advisory services to Library employees, managers and supervisors in HRS programs which include, but may not be limited to Time and Attendance, Pay, and Leave Administration.
The incumbent maintains liaison with Library staff and managers to ensure needs and requirements are effectively met, and with counterparts in other agencies to keep abreast of new and improved developments within the area of responsibility. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with managers and personnel throughout the Library, other Federal, State and local agencies, and with the private sector.