permanent ( open to all ) Supervisory Contract Specialist ( Vacancy# VAR000861)
- Opening Date: April 19, 2019
- Closing Date: April 20, 2020
- OPM Control Number: 531244700
- Vacancy Number: VAR000861
- LC Organization Unit: Office of the Chief Operating Officer
- LC Organization Unit - Specific Office: Contracts Division, Contracts and Grants Management
- Grade: GS-14
- Series: 1102
- Minimum Salary: $117,191.00
- Maximum Salary: $152,352.00
- Availability: Open to All
WHO MAY APPLY: Anyone may apply - By law, employment at most U.S. Government agencies, including the Library of Congress, is limited to U.S. citizens. However, non-citizens may be hired, provided that other legal requirements are met and the Library determines there are no qualified U.S. citizens available for the position.
This position is located in the Contracts Division, Contracts and Grants Management, Office of the Chief Operating Officer.
The incumbent will serve as a first line supervisor for a diverse contracts staff, and manage day-to-day operations of the award and administration of purchase orders and contracts for the Library of Congress. The incumbent will serve as a Contracting Officer and be responsible for the solicitation, award and administration of major contracts, and for the work of subordinate Contract Specialists.