Map Vue de Quebec, capitale du Canada.
About this Item
- Vue de Quebec, capitale du Canada.
- Contributor Names
- Le Rouge, Georges-Louis.
- Created / Published
- [Paris, 1755]
- Subject Headings
- - Québec (Québec)--Aerial views
- - Canada--Québec--Québec
- - LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 1073.3
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes "Renvois" indicating 10 important buildings as seen from the east.
- - Vault
- - AACR2: 100; 440; 651/1
- view 18 x 25 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3454.Q4A35 1755 .L4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 1073.3 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes "Renvois" indicating 10 important buildings as seen from the east. Vault AACR2: 100; 440; 651/1
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
- Rochambeau Map Collection (71)
- France in America (340)
- American Revolution and Its Era: Maps and Charts of North America and the West Indies, 1750 to 1789 (1,414)
- Panoramic Maps (1,512)
- Cities and Towns (3,596)
- Military Battles and Campaigns (4,429)
- Geography and Map Division (18,785)
- American Memory (502,653)
- Library of Congress Online Catalog (972,480)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Chicago citation style:
Le Rouge, Georges-Louis. Vue de Quebec, capitale du Canada. [Paris, 1755] Map. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/gm71000970/.
APA citation style:
Le Rouge, G. (1755) Vue de Quebec, capitale du Canada. [Paris] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/gm71000970/.
MLA citation style:
Le Rouge, Georges-Louis. Vue de Quebec, capitale du Canada. [Paris, 1755] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gm71000970/>.