Book/Printed Material Sweet home
About this Item
- Sweet home
- Contributor Names
- Wakefield, Von S. (arranger)
- Bishop, Henry Rowley -- 1786-1855 (composer)
- Created / Published
- L. Swormstedt & A. Poe, Cincinnati, OH, 1852, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Hymns, English
- - Popular Songs of the Day
- - Songs and Music
- - Worship and Praise
- - Entered according to Act of Congress, in the year 1852, by L. Swormstedt & A. Poe, In the Cleck's office in the District Court of the United States for the District of Ohio. (Copyright)
- - Full title of book, "Deutsches Choralbuch : Eine Sammlung von deutschen und engishen kirchenmelodien, nebst einer Unweifung fur Erlernung der Vokalmusik."
- - From Deutsches Choralbuch, p. 115
- 1 p., 5 x 9 in.
- LC Classification
- M2132.G3W3 (Case)
- Online Format
- Hymnal. Book. 1 p., 5 x 9 in. | Entered according to Act of Congress, in the year 1852, by L. Swormstedt & A. Poe, In the Cleck's office in the District Court of the United States for the District of Ohio. (Copyright). Full title of book, "Deutsches Choralbuch : Eine Sammlung von deutschen und engishen kirchenmelodien, nebst einer Unweifung fur Erlernung der Vokalmusik." From Deutsches Choralbuch, p. 115
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Articles and Essays with this item:
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
Home Sweet Home: Life in Nineteenth-Century Ohio is made available on this Web site with permission from New World Records, Recorded Anthology of American Music, Inc., 16 Penn Plaza #835, New York, NY 10001-1820, www.newworldrecords.org External.
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses. Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has placed some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room. www.loc.gov/rr/askalib/ask-perform.html
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Wakefield, Von S, and Henry Rowley Bishop. Sweet Home. L. Swormstedt & A. Poe, Cincinnati, OH, monographic, 1852. Pdf. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/ihas.100010830/.
APA citation style:
Wakefield, V. S. & Bishop, H. R. (1852) Sweet Home. L. Swormstedt & A. Poe, Cincinnati, OH, monographic. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/ihas.100010830/.
MLA citation style:
Wakefield, Von S, and Henry Rowley Bishop. Sweet Home. L. Swormstedt & A. Poe, Cincinnati, OH, monographic, 1852. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/ihas.100010830/>.