Notated Music Sumter
About this Item
- Contributor Names
- Sloman, Elizabeth (composer)
- M., E. O. (lyricist)
- Created / Published
- H. Siegling, Charleston, 1861.
- Subject Headings
- - United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Songs and music
- - Fort Sumter (Charleston, S.C.) -- Siege, 1861 -- Songs and music
- - Songs with piano
- - Beauregard, G. T. (Gustave Toutant), 1818-1893 -- Songs and music
- - Popular Songs of the Day
- - Songs and Music
- - War and Conflict
- - Civil War and Reconstruction (1861-1877)
- - Music associated with the Confederate side
- sheet music
- LC Classification
- Online Format
- sheet music | Music associated with the Confederate side Sheet Music (Form).
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
M., E. O.
SubjectsBeauregard, G. T. (Gustave Toutant)
Civil War and Reconstruction
Popular Songs of the Day
Songs and Music
Songs With Piano
War and Conflict
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Chicago citation style:
Sloman, Elizabeth, and E. O M. Sumter. H. Siegling, Charleston, 1861. Notated Music. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/ihas.200002562/.
APA citation style:
Sloman, E. & M, E. O. (1861) Sumter. H. Siegling, Charleston. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/ihas.200002562/.
MLA citation style:
Sloman, Elizabeth, and E. O M. Sumter. H. Siegling, Charleston, 1861. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200002562/>.