Notated Music The Cross of the south
About this Item
- The Cross of the south
- Contributor Names
- B., (composer)
- Created / Published
- Blackmar & Co., New Orleans, 1864.
- Subject Headings
- - United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Songs and music
- - Songs with piano
- - Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with piano
- - Sheet music -- Catalogs
- - Confederate States of America -- Songs and music
- - Popular Songs of the Day
- - Songs and Music
- - War and Conflict
- - Civil War and Reconstruction (1861-1877)
- - Music associated with the Confederate side
- sheet music
- LC Classification
- Online Format
- sheet music | Music associated with the Confederate side Sheet Music (Form).
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Chicago citation style:
B. TheCross of the south. Blackmar & Co., New Orleans, 1864. Notated Music. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/ihas.200002564/.
APA citation style:
B. (1864) TheCross of the south. Blackmar & Co., New Orleans. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/ihas.200002564/.
MLA citation style:
B. TheCross of the south. Blackmar & Co., New Orleans, 1864. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200002564/>.