professional David B. Larson Fellowship in Health and Spirituality
- General Website: https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/loc/kluge/
- Program Website: https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/loc/kluge/fellowships/larson.html
- Hosting Service Unit: National & International Outreach
- Program Contact: [email protected]
- Interests/Areas of Study: Humanities, Art and Culture; Social Sciences; Religion; Physical, Mental and Social Health; Spirituality
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen; Permanent Resident
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: Applications are accepted until April 17. See program website above for further information on application process and/or email the program contact for further information on application process.
- Compensation: $4,200/month
- Academic Credit: No Credit
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts
- Program Duration: Mid-term. 6 - 12 months
- Qualifications: Doctoral
- Frequently Asked Questions
The David B. Larson Fellowship in Health and Spirituality invites qualified scholars to apply for a post-doctoral fellowship in the field of health and spirituality. Made possible by a generous endowment from the International Center for the Integration of Health and Spirituality (ICIHS). This effort seeks to encourage the pursuit of scholarly excellence in the scientific study of the relation of religiousness and spirituality to physical, mental, and social health.