professional Kluge Fellowship in Digital Studies
- General Website: http://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/loc/kluge/
- Program Website: https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/loc/kluge/fellowships/kluge-digital.html
- Hosting Service Unit: National & International Outreach
- Program Contact: [email protected]
- Interests/Areas of Study: Humanities, Art and Culture; Social Sciences
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen; Permanent Resident; Visa Holder
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: Applications are accepted until December 6. See program website above for further information on application process and/or email the program contact for further information on application process.
- Compensation: $4,200/month
- Academic Credit: No Credit
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts
- Program Duration: Negotiable. Up to 11 months
- Qualifications: Professional. See Program Page.
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Kluge Fellowship in Digital Studies is intended to examine the impact of the digital revolution on society, culture and international relations using the Library’s collections and resources.