student/intern Library Services Summer Hire
- Hosting Service Unit: Library Services
- Program Contact: Angela Lewis, [email protected]
- Interests/Areas of Study: All
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen
- Application Period: Quarterly
- Application Notes: Position is open to currently-enrolled students, and students within one year after graduation.
- Compensation: GS-4 to GS-5
- Academic Credit: The Library does not provide academic credit, but you may arrange with your school in advance to receive credit.
- Available Benefits: Transit subsidy
- Program Duration: Short-term. Summer hire; 4 positions are open
- Qualifications: High school students, Community College students, Undergraduate students, Graduate students
- Frequently Asked Questions
This position will have as a primary responsibility, processing of Library of Congress collections to increase access and use of items housed in off-site storage facilities. The application deadline is May 25, 2018.