student/intern Mary Washington College Intern Program (Unpaid)
- Hosting Service Unit: Library Services
- Program Contact: [email protected]
- Interests/Areas of Study: Collections Conservation and Preservation; Humanities, Art and Culture; Library Information Science; Information Technology; Communications; Public Relations; Spanish and/or Portuguese studies and languages, or Latin American Studies
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen; Permanent Resident; Visa Holder
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: Apply at least 2 months in advance of tentative start date. Email the program contact for further information on application process.
- Compensation: Non-paid
- Academic Credit: The Library does not provide academic credit, but you may arrange with your school in advance to receive credit.
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts
- Program Duration: Short-term.
- Qualifications: Currently Enrolled Students (Undergraduate)
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Mary Washington College Intern Program is a volunteer program intended for currently enrolled undergraduate students interested in Hispanic collections conservation, preservation, library sciences, humanities, art and culture. (Participating universities: William & Mary, Notre Dame, Hollins)