researcher/fellow Swann Foundation Fellowship Program
- General Website: https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/rr/print/swann/
- Program Website: https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/rr/print/swann/swann-fellow.html
- Hosting Service Unit: Library Services
- Program Contact: [email protected]
- Interests/Areas of Study: Humanities, Art and Culture; Cartoon and Caricature
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen; Permanent Resident; Visa Holder
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: This Program is currently closed. Application due dates will be posted in May of 2018. This See program webpage above for further information on application process and/or email the program contact for further information on application process.
- Compensation: Research Grant; Up to $5,000
- Academic Credit: No Credit
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts
- Program Duration: Short-term. Typically 2 weeks
- Qualifications: Currently Enrolled Students (Graduate, PhD); 3-year post graduation; Engaged in postgraduate research within 3 years of receiving of a M.A. or Ph.D.
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Swann Foundation Fellowship is coordinated by Prints & Photographs Division and is intended to assist currently enrolled students engaged in postgraduate research (within 3 years of receiving of a M.A. or Ph.D.) in ongoing scholarly research and writing projects in the field of caricature and cartoon.