student/intern Work Study Program
- General Website: https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/hr/employment/index.php
- Hosting Service Unit: All Library of Congress
- Program Contact: [email protected]
- Interests/Areas of Study: Any; Basic skills for office, event and library support; Work Study
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen
- Application Period: Annually
- Application Notes: Contact school program coordinator for further information on application process.
- Compensation: GS 1
- Academic Credit: The Library does not provide academic credit, but you may arrange with your school in advance to receive credit.
- Available Benefits: Transit; May be eligible for leave
- Program Duration: Negotiable. 90 to 120 days and may be extended until fall; 1 to 2 semester 4 hours per day; 8 hours in summer; can be reissued
- Qualifications: Currently Enrolled Students (High School)
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Library of Congress Work Study Program is intended for a student currently enrolled and sponsored by a high school within a forty-five mile radius of the Library.