Manuscript/Mixed Material James Madison to Unknown.
About this Item
- James Madison to Unknown.
- Contributor Names
- Unknown (Addressee)
- Madison, James
- Subject Headings
- - Legal Documents
- - Manuscripts
- - Correspondence
- - Transcripts, guides, and tools to help you use this collection may be found at http://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/collection/james-madison-papers/about-this-collection/
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Microfilm Reel: 27
- Series: Subseries 4B, Madison Family Legal, Financial, and Estate Papers, 1779-1852
- series: Series 4, Autobiography and Legal Documents, Circa 1751-1852
- Source Collection
- The James Madison Papers at the Library of Congress
- Manuscript Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- James Madison Papers, 1723 to 1859: Subseries 4b, Madison Family Legal, Financial, and Estate Papers, 1779 to 1852 (40)
- James Madison Papers, 1723 to 1859: Series 4, Autobiography and Legal Documents, Circa 1751 to 1852 (41)
- James Madison Papers, 1723 to 1859 (12,016)
- Manuscript Division (148,705)
- American Memory (501,997)
The contents of the Library of Congress James Madison Papers are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, James Madison Papers.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Unknown, and James Madison. James Madison to Unknown. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/mjm022770/.
APA citation style:
Unknown & Madison, J. James Madison to Unknown. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/mjm022770/.
MLA citation style:
Unknown, and James Madison. James Madison to Unknown. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mjm022770/>.