Manuscript/Mixed Material James Madison, January 27, 1814. Two Acts of Congress.
About this Item
- James Madison, January 27, 1814. Two Acts of Congress.
- Contributor Names
- Madison, James
- Created / Published
- January 27, 1814
- Subject Headings
- - Miscellaneous Manuscripts
- - Manuscripts
- - Transcripts, guides, and tools to help you use this collection may be found at http://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/collection/james-madison-papers/about-this-collection/
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Microfilm Reel: 28
- Series: Subseries 6F, Two Acts of Congress Concerning the Army, signed by James Madison, January 27, 1814
- Series: Series 6, Miscellaneous Manuscripts, circa 1763-1836
- Source Collection
- The James Madison Papers at the Library of Congress
- Manuscript Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The contents of the Library of Congress James Madison Papers are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, James Madison Papers.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Madison, James. James Madison, . Two Acts of Congress. 1814. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/mjm023116/.
APA citation style:
Madison, J. (1814) James Madison, . Two Acts of Congress. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/mjm023116/.
MLA citation style:
Madison, James. James Madison, . Two Acts of Congress. 1814. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mjm023116/>.