Manuscript/Mixed Material Leighton Wood to James Madison, July 25, 1789.
About this Item
- Leighton Wood to James Madison, July 25, 1789.
- Contributor Names
- Madison, James (Addressee)
- Wood, Leighton
- Created / Published
- July 25, 1789
- Subject Headings
- - General Correspondence
- - Manuscripts
- - Correspondence
- - Transcripts, guides, and tools to help you use this collection may be found at http://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/collection/james-madison-papers/about-this-collection/
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Series: Series 1, General Correspondence, 1723-1859
- Microfilm Reel: 4
- Source Collection
- The James Madison Papers at the Library of Congress
- Manuscript Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The contents of the Library of Congress James Madison Papers are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, James Madison Papers.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Madison, James, and Leighton Wood. Leighton Wood to James Madison. 1789. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/mjm023603/.
APA citation style:
Madison, J. & Wood, L. (1789) Leighton Wood to James Madison. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/mjm023603/.
MLA citation style:
Madison, James, and Leighton Wood. Leighton Wood to James Madison. 1789. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mjm023603/>.