Photo, Print, Drawing The question settled.
About this Item
- The question settled.
- Created / Published
- F. P. Whiting, New York, c1863-4
- Subject Headings
- - Slavery
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- - Davis, Jefferson (1808-1889)
- - military draft/recruitment
- - political cartoon
- - Broadsides
- - Humor, satire
- - United States -- South Carolina -- Charleston
- - United States -- New York
- - United States -- Georgia -- Chatham -- Savannah
- - United States -- Florida -- Escambia -- Pensacola
- - United States -- South Carolina -- Beaufort -- Beaufort
- - United States -- Alabama -- Mobile -- Mobile
- - United States -- Florida -- Saint Johns -- Saint Augustine
- - United States -- Connecticut -- Hartford -- Hartford
- - United States -- South Carolina -- Fort Royal
- Humor, satire
- - E. B. & E. C. Kellogg, 248 Main St., Hartford, Connecticut. George Whiting, 87 Fulton St., New York. 655.
- 24.5 x 33 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Portfolio 4, no. 84
- Stern catalog 5059
- Source Collection
- The Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana
- Rare Book And Special Collections Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- online text
- Fort Royal
- New York
- Saint Augustine
- Saint Johns
- South Carolina
- United States
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions for the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
The Question Settled. Alabama Beaufort Charleston Chatham Connecticut Escambia Florida Fort Royal Georgia Hartford Mobile New York Pensacola Saint Augustine Saint Johns Savannah South Carolina United States, 1863. F. P. Whiting, New York, -4. Photograph. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/scsm000421/.
APA citation style:
(1863) The Question Settled. Alabama Beaufort Charleston Chatham Connecticut Escambia Florida Fort Royal Georgia Hartford Mobile New York Pensacola Saint Augustine Saint Johns Savannah South Carolina United States, 1863. F. P. Whiting, New York, -4. [Photograph] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/scsm000421/.
MLA citation style:
The Question Settled. F. P. Whiting, New York, -4. Photograph. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/scsm000421/>.