Notated Music It was a dream
About this Item
- It was a dream
- Contributor Names
- Grobe, Charles.
- Created / Published
- Ditson, Oliver, Boston, 1878, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Piano music
- sheet music
- - From: Music Copyright Deposits, 1870-1885 (Microfilm M 3500)
- - Also available through the Library of Congress Web Site as facsimile page images. (additional physical form)
- electronic resource
- 1 score
- Library of Congress. Music Division.
- LC Classification
- Microfilm M 3500 M2.3.U6A44
- Online Format
- Sheet Music. print | 1 score | From: Music Copyright Deposits, 1870-1885 (Microfilm M 3500) Also available through the Library of Congress Web Site as facsimile page images. (Additional Physical Form). Print (Form). Electronic Resource (Form). Remote (Form).
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
While the Library is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.) or any other restrictions in the Music for the Nation: American Sheet Music, 1870-1885 materials, there may be content protected by copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Images identified in the corresponding catalogue record as "government" photos are not subject to copyright protection.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division
More information about American Memory and Copyright.
Chicago citation style:
Grobe, Charles. It Was a Dream. Ditson, Oliver, Boston, monographic, 1878. Notated Music. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/sm1878.15751/.
APA citation style:
Grobe, C. (1878) It Was a Dream. Ditson, Oliver, Boston, monographic. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/sm1878.15751/.
MLA citation style:
Grobe, Charles. It Was a Dream. Ditson, Oliver, Boston, monographic, 1878. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/sm1878.15751/>.