Newspaper Santa Anita pacemaker (Santa Anita, Calif), June 9, 1942 Pacemaker
About This Newspaper
- Santa Anita pacemaker (Santa Anita, Calif), June 9, 1942
- Other Title
- Contributor Names
- Library of Congress
- Place of Publication
- Santa Anita, Calif
- Created / Published
- Santa Anita, Calif, June 9, 1942
- Subject Headings
- - World War, 1939-1945--Japanese Americans--Newspapers
- - Japanese Americans--California--Newspapers
- - Santa Anita (Calif.)--Newspapers
- - Los Angeles County (Calif.)--Newspapers
- - World War (1939-1945)
- - Japanese Americans
- - California
- - California--Los Angeles County
- - California--Santa Anita
- - 1939-1945
- - United States--California--Los Angeles--Santa Anita
- - Semiweekly
- - Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 18, 1942)-v. 1, no. 50 (Oct. 7, 1942).
- - Collected in Japanese camp papers.
- - Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- - Also available in digital format on the Library of Congress website.
- 4 pages
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Reel Numbers
- Santa Anita, Calif
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MODSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection Japanese-American Internment Camp Newspapers.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Santa Anita pacemaker. Santa Anita, Calif, June 9. (Santa Anita, CA), Jun. 9 1942. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/sn83025574/1942-06-09/ed-1/.
APA citation style:
(1942, June 9) Santa Anita pacemaker. Santa Anita, Calif, June 9. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/sn83025574/1942-06-09/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
Santa Anita pacemaker. Santa Anita, Calif, June 9. (Santa Anita, CA) 9 Jun. 1942. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn83025574/1942-06-09/ed-1/.