Newspaper Tanforan totalizer. Totalizer
About This Newspaper
- Tanforan totalizer.
- Other Title
- Contributor Names
- Tanforan Assembly Center (San Bruno, Calif.), issuing body.
- Created / Published
- [San Bruno, Calif.] : Tanforan Assembly Center, 1942.
- Subject Headings
- - Japanese Americans--California--Newspapers
- - World War, 1939-1945--Japanese Americans--Newspapers
- - San Bruno (Calif.)--Newspapers
- - San Mateo County (Calif.)--Newspapers
- - World War (1939-1945)
- - Japanese Americans
- - California
- - California--San Bruno
- - California--San Mateo County
- - 1939-1945
- - United States--California--San Mateo--San Bruno
- - Weekly
- - Vol. I, no. 1 (May 15, 1942)-vol. 1, no. 19 (September 12, 1942).
- - Collected in Japanese camp papers.
- - Title from masthead.
- - Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- - Also available in digital format on the Library of Congress website.
- 1 volume
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Weekly Vol. I, no. 1 (May 15, 1942)-vol. 1, no. 19 (September 12, 1942). Collected in Japanese camp papers. Title from masthead. Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service. Also available in digital format on the Library of Congress website.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection Japanese-American Internment Camp Newspapers.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Tanforan Assembly Center , Issuing Body. Tanforan Totalizer. [San Bruno, Calif.: Tanforan Assembly Center] (San Bruno, CA), Jan. 1 1942. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/sn84025955/.
APA citation style:
(1942, January 1) Tanforan Assembly Center, I. B. Tanforan Totalizer. [San Bruno, Calif.: Tanforan Assembly Center]. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/sn84025955/.
MLA citation style:
Tanforan Assembly Center , Issuing Body. Tanforan Totalizer. [San Bruno, Calif.: Tanforan Assembly Center] (San Bruno, CA) 1 Jan. 1942. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn84025955/.