Newspaper Hāto Maunten senchineru : Japanese edition of Heart Mountain sentinel (Heart Mountain, Wyo.), February 15, 1943 Heart Mountain sentinel
About This Newspaper
- Hāto Maunten senchineru : Japanese edition of Heart Mountain sentinel (Heart Mountain, Wyo.), February 15, 1943
- Other Title
- Heart Mountain sentinel
- Contributor Names
- Library of Congress
- Place of Publication
- Heart Mountain, Wyo.
- Created / Published
- Heart Mountain, Wyo., February 15, 1943
- Subject Headings
- - Heart Mountain Relocation Center (Wyo.)--Newspapers
- - Japanese Americans--Wyoming--Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945--Newspapers
- - Park County (Wyo.)--Newspapers
- - Cody (Wyo.)--Newspapers
- - Heart Mountain (Wyo.)--Newspapers
- - Heart Mountain Relocation Center (Wyo.)
- - Japanese Americans--Evacuation and relocation
- - Wyoming
- - Wyoming--Cody
- - Wyoming--Heart Mountain
- - Wyoming--Park County
- - United States--Wyoming--Park--Heart Mountain
- - United States--Wyoming--Park--Cody
- - Weekly
- - Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 24, 1942)-vol. IV, no. 31 (July 28, 1945).
- - Title from masthead.
- - Published for the Heart Mountain Relocation Center established by the War Relocation Authority for Civilians of Japanese ancestry.
- - Also available in digital format on the Library of Congress website.
- - Has supplement listing rules, regulations and procedures of the Relocation Center: Heart Mountain sentinel bulletin.
- - English ed.: Heart Mountain sentinel
- 1 pages
- Call Number/Physical Location
- D769.8.A6 H41
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Reel Numbers
- Heart Mountain, Wyo.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MODSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection Japanese-American Internment Camp Newspapers.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hāto Maunten senchineru: Japanese edition of Heart Mountain sentinel. (Heart Mountain, WY), Feb. 15 1943. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/sn93070119/1943-02-15/ed-1/.
APA citation style:
(1943, February 15) Hāto Maunten senchineru: Japanese edition of Heart Mountain sentinel. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/sn93070119/1943-02-15/ed-1/.
MLA citation style:
Hāto Maunten senchineru: Japanese edition of Heart Mountain sentinel. (Heart Mountain, WY) 15 Feb. 1943. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn93070119/1943-02-15/ed-1/.