About this Item
- All aboard.
- Contributor Names
- Central Utah Relocation Project.
- Created / Published
- Topaz, Utah : Central Utah Project.
- Subject Headings
- - Japanese Americans--Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945--Periodicals
- - Central Utah Relocation Project
- - Topaz (Utah)--Newspapers
- - Evacuation and relocation of Japanese Americans (United States : 1942-1945)
- - Japanese Americans
- - Utah--Topaz
- - 1942-1945
- - United States--Utah--Topaz
- - Also available in digital format on the Library of Congress website.
- - Description based on: Spring 1944; title from cover.
- volumes : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- D769.8.A6 A44
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- OCLC Number
- Also available in digital format on the Library of Congress website. Description based on: Spring 1944; title from cover.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with the user. The written permission of the copyright owners and other rights holders (such as holders of publicity or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.), or any other restrictions on the materials digitized for the collection Japanese-American Internment Camp Newspapers.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Serial and Government Publications Division.
For further information on permissions rights, please see our Legal Notices.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Central Utah Relocation Project. All Aboard. Topaz, Utah: Central Utah Project. (Topaz, UT), 194?. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/sn98047550/.
APA citation style:
(194?) Central Utah Relocation Project. All Aboard. Topaz, Utah: Central Utah Project. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/sn98047550/.
MLA citation style:
Central Utah Relocation Project. All Aboard. Topaz, Utah: Central Utah Project. (Topaz, UT) 194?. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.loc.gov/item/sn98047550/.