Manuscript/Mixed Material Image 1 of Slavonic [Slavic] Manuscripts 5. Psalter [Psaltir’] (Latin).
About this Item
- Slavonic [Slavic] Manuscripts 5. Psalter [Psaltir'] (Latin).
- Subject Headings
- - Saint Catherine (Monastery : Mount Sinai)
- - Manuscripts, Church Slavic
- - Illumination of Books and Manuscripts
- - Manuscripts
- - Copied on vellum.
- - Although cataloged with the Slavonic manuscripts previous to the microfilming expedition, Slavonic 5 is actually in Latin. Has Arabic notes in the front and end matter.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- series: Microfilm 5016: Slavonic
- Source Collection
- Manuscripts in St. Catherine's Monastery, Mount Sinai
- Online Format
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
This Collection is in the public domain. We suggest the following credit line in any resulting publication: "Library of Congress Collection of Manuscripts in St. Catherine's Monastery, Mt. Sinai"
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Slavonic Slavic Manuscripts 5. Psalter Psaltir' Latin. 0900. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/00279387946-ms/.
APA citation style:
(0900) Slavonic Slavic Manuscripts 5. Psalter Psaltir' Latin. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/00279387946-ms/.
MLA citation style:
Slavonic Slavic Manuscripts 5. Psalter Psaltir' Latin. 0900. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/00279387946-ms/>.