Map Isla de Puerto Rico.
About this Item
- Isla de Puerto Rico.
- Contributor Names
- United States. Army.
- Created / Published
- [S.l.], 1898?
- Subject Headings
- - Spanish-American War, 1898--Maps
- - Puerto Rico--History--Maps
- - Puerto Rico
- - Blueprint.
- - "Said to be a print from a tracing of a French map. Additions made in the Office of the General of the Army of the United States and furnished to the Coast and Geodetic Survey by Col. Black, U.S.A."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- 1 map ; on sheet 69 x 186 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4971.S57 1898 .I8 TIL
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Blueprint. "Said to be a print from a tracing of a French map. Additions made in the Office of the General of the Army of the United States and furnished to the Coast and Geodetic Survey by Col. Black, U.S.A." Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States Army. Isla de Puerto Rico. [S.l., ?, 1898] Map. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/00552206/.
APA citation style:
United States Army. (1898) Isla de Puerto Rico. [S.l., ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/00552206/.
MLA citation style:
United States Army. Isla de Puerto Rico. [S.l., ?, 1898] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/00552206/>.