Manuscript/Mixed Material Image 841 of Franklin Pierce Papers: Series 2, General Correspondence, 1838-1868; 1854-1863
About this Item
- Franklin Pierce Papers: Series 2, General Correspondence, 1838-1868; 1854-1863
- Contributor Names
- Pierce, Franklin, 1804-1869
- Created / Published
- 1854 - 1863
- Subject Headings
- - Presidents--United States
- - Polk, James K. (James Knox), 1795-1849--Correspondence
- - Mexican War, 1846-1848
- - Davis, Jefferson, 1808-1889--Correspondence
- - Buchanan, James, 1791-1868
- - Burke, Edmund, 1809-1882--Correspondence
- - Cass, Lewis, 1782-1866--Correspondence
- - Cushing, Caleb, 1800-1879--Correspondence
- - Fowler, Asa, 1811-1885--Correspondence
- - George, John H. (John Hatch), 1824-1888--Correspondence
- - Hawthorne, Nathaniel, 1804-1864--Correspondence
- - McNeil, Elizabeth, 1788-1855--Correspondence
- - McNeil, John, 1784-1850--Correspondence
- - Marcy, William L. (William Learned), 1786-1857--Correspondence
- - Pierce, Benjamin, 1757-1839--Correspondence
- - Pierce, Jane M. (Jane Means), 1806-1863--Correspondence
- - Webster, Sidney, 1828-1910--Correspondence
- - United States--Politics and government--1853-1857
- - Representatives, U.S. Congress--New Hampshire
- - Senators, U.S. Congress--New Hampshire
- - Manuscripts
- - United States
- Call Number/Physical Location
- series: Series 2, General Correspondence, 1838-1868
- mss36194, reel 2
- Source Collection
- Franklin Pierce Papers
- Manuscript Division
- Digital Id
- Online Format
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
- Buchanan, James
- Burke, Edmund
- Cass, Lewis
- Cushing, Caleb
- Davis, Jefferson
- Fowler, Asa
- George, John H. (John Hatch)
- Hawthorne, Nathaniel
- Marcy, William L. (William Learned)
- McNeil, Elizabeth
- McNeil, John
- Mexican War
- New Hampshire
- Pierce, Benjamin
- Pierce, Jane M. (Jane Means)
- Politics and Government
- Polk, James K. (James Knox)
- Representatives, U.S. Congress
- Senators, U.S. Congress
- United States
- Webster, Sidney
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress provides access to manuscripts at the Library of Congress for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
The written permission of the copyright owners and/or holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Manuscript Division, Franklin Pierce Papers.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Pierce, Franklin. Franklin Pierce Papers: Series 2, General Correspondence, -1868; 1854 to 1863. - 1863, 1854. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/mss36194003/.
APA citation style:
Pierce, F. (1854) Franklin Pierce Papers: Series 2, General Correspondence, -1868; 1854 to 1863. - 1863. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/mss36194003/.
MLA citation style:
Pierce, Franklin. Franklin Pierce Papers: Series 2, General Correspondence, -1868; 1854 to 1863. - 1863, 1854. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/mss36194003/>.