Notated Music On the play ground
About this Item
- On the play ground
- Contributor Names
- Kullak, Th.
- Created / Published
- 1880, monographic.
- sheet music
- - From: Music Copyright Deposits, 1870-1885 (Microfilm M 3500)
- - Also available through the Library of Congress Web Site as facsimile page images. (additional physical form)
- electronic resource
- 1 score
- Library of Congress. Music Division.
- LC Classification
- Microfilm M 3500 M2.3.U6A44
- Online Format
- Sheet Music. print | 1 score | From: Music Copyright Deposits, 1870-1885 (Microfilm M 3500) Also available through the Library of Congress Web Site as facsimile page images. (Additional Physical Form). Print (Form). Electronic Resource (Form). Remote (Form).
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
The Library of Congress Music for the Nation: American Sheet Music, ca. 1870 to 1885 collection is in the public domain and is free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Kullak, Th. On the Play Ground. , Monographic, 1880. Notated Music. https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/sm1880.20534/.
APA citation style:
Kullak, T. (1880) On the Play Ground. , Monographic. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://0-www.loc.gov.oasys.lib.oxy.edu/item/sm1880.20534/.
MLA citation style:
Kullak, Th. On the Play Ground. , Monographic, 1880. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/sm1880.20534/>.